It's a long tradition in the Scooby Doo series to have the gang's family members in the episodes or at least referred to an episode. Scooby is no exception, in fact, he leads the way. Throughout the various series, many members of the Scooby Doo family have appeared in episodes or movies. Did you know that Scooby Doo is a triplet? It's true and all of his brothers have appeared in at least one episode.
Scooby Doo Family
- Momsy and Dada Doo. (Scooby's parents)
- Yabba-Doo. (Scooby's brother)
- Dooby-Doo. (Scooby's brother, who is a singer).
- Ruby-Doo. (Scooby's sister and the mother of Scrappy-Doo)
- Skippy-Doo. (Scooby's brother, who just happens to be a genuis)
- Howdy-Doo. (Scooby's brother)
- Scrappy-Doo. (Scooby's nephew. His mother is Ruby Doo)
- Scooby-Dum. (Scooby's dim witted cousin, who is owned by Ma and Pa Skillet)
- Scooby-Dee. (Scooby's cousin. A southern dog and actress by trade)
- Dixie-Doo. (Scooby's cousin and another southern dog)
- Whoopsy-Doo. (Scooby's cousin. Owned Shaggy's uncle - Gaggy Rogers)
- Horton-Doo. (Scooby's uncle)
- Grandpa Scooby. (Scooby's grandfather)
- Great-Grandpa Scooby. ( Scooby's great-grandfather)